This type of permit is used for people who are going to study courses for more than 6 months in Canadian schools, it consists of the study permit and multiple entry eTA.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals traveling to Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to the traveler's passport.

It is valid for a maximum of five years or until the passport expires, depending on which of these two situations occurs first. If you get a new passport, you need to get a new eTA.

With a valid eTA you can travel to Canada as often as you like for short stays (usually for periods of up to six months at a time). You do not need an eTA to travel within Canada.




    Receive exclusive offers in your mail

    Stay up to date with our promotions. Check our Notice of Privacy

    Powered & Protected by SpotyNet

    Seguridad de la página principal
    en_CAEnglish (Canada)
    es_MXEspañol de México en_CAEnglish (Canada)