If you are reading this for sure it is because you are thinking of studying abroad. And the most normal thing is that you have many doubts about it, such as where will you study, what country and what university will you choose to study that to which you will dedicate your whole life?

Before making such an important decision it is necessary that in addition to investigating the school where you want to study, you must also do it with the country's educational system. Since each country has different structures, rules, restrictions, and age ranges. As well as education systems for foreign students

In the specific case of Canada, there are two main types of higher level institutions:

  • Colleges and Universities.


Developed according to the business and industrial needs of the country, which is why they offer highly specialized, highly practical programs, including:

  • Certificate (1 year)
  • Diploma (2 years)
  • Advanced Diplomas (3 years)
  • Technological degrees (4 years)
  • Specialties or postgraduate courses (1 or 2 years)

At the end of the program offered by the college you can decide whether to continue your career at a university or start working. 60% of our programs offer students professional practices.


Institutions offering degree levels and programs in a more theoretical sense.
Many of these institutions propose an approach to teaching or research development.

  • Bachelor's degrees 3 to 4 years
  • Master's degrees 1 or 2 years
  • Doctorate (Phd) 3 to 5 years

Whatever your next academic step these 2 options leave you ready to work, undertake or continue studying. Discover with CLASS Education, which one suits your goals.