Learn a language abroad and practice it in the environment in which you develop!
With morning or evening classes, this experience is a great opportunity to improve language skills, meet people from all over the world, meet new cultures and strengthen your professional background. The programs are designed for you to speak with confidence and to function in the environment in which you find yourself.
All the schools it represents CLASS Education they have a long history, great experience, excellent academic level and outstanding international reputation. Its location and facilities are ideal and all of them have important accreditations and cutting-edge technology. Schools offer social programs for you to integrate with other students and not miss the best places in your destination, with calendars of daily activities and optional excursions on weekends to nearby cities.
- Canada: Vancouver / Toronto / Montreal (English and French) / Quebéc / Ottawa / Victoria / Calgary / Winnipeg / Niagara / Kamloops / Kelowna / Others
- UK: London / Oxford / Cambridge / Brighton / Manchester / Hastings / Eastbourne / Birmingham / Others
- United States: San Francisco / San Diego / NY / Boston / LA / Washington / Hawaii / Miami / Denver / Seattle / Chicago / Others
- Australia: Sydney / Brisbane / Melbourne / Others
- Germany: Berlin / Hannover / Others
- Ireland: Dublin / Others
- New Zealand: Auckland / Others
- Belgium: Brussels / Others
- Malta: St Julians / Others
- Other destinations: France / Switzerland / Austria / Italy / Portugal / Brazil / Japan / China / Russia
English - French - German - Japanese - Italian - Portuguese - Mandarin - Russian
- General, semi-intensive or group intensive language
- Academic English / French
- Language for the work environment
- Language specialized in Business or other areas such as Design, Medicine, Art, Hospitality and Tourism, Cinema, Law, Human Resources, Marketing, etc.
- Electives, such as: Critical Thinking, Language Skills, Canadian Culture, General Writing, Pronunciation, Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension, Everyday English, English Through Theater, English Through Film, English Through Music, English and yoga, creative English, English through journalism, English through food, Thinking and problem-solving skills, etc (vary depending on the institution you choose)
- Exam Preparation: SAT, GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, DELF, DaLF
- Pre-university preparation courses (University Pathways)
- One-to-one classes
- Special groups for over 30s
Any Monday, in some cases you have to meet specific dates.
Each institution offers a different number of lessons per week in its programs. From courses that offer 13 lessons per week, to some of 38; you will decide the intensity in which you want to learn the language. Each lesson lasts an average of one hour.
From 1 week to those required by the student.
LANGUAGE LEVEL REQUIRED
- Average number of students per class: 15
- The classes are Monday through Friday
- Each level lasts approximately 1 month (4 weeks)
- The schedules are morning or afternoon, which will depend on the type of program and intensity you choose.
- Home of a Host Family (Homestay)
- Student residence
- Apartment, house or rented room
LODGING: $ 750 - $ 1,000 CAD / month
COURSE: $ 880 - $ 1,100 CAD / month (Varies depending on destination, season, duration and intensity)
- From the age of 16
- Valid passport during study period
- Visa (depending on the destination)
- Notarial letter (minors)