Studying a Secondary or High School school year abroad is one of the most enriching experiences a student can have: Break paradigms, open your mind and connect with people from other cultures. It will help you to have a more open and prepared mind, with more vision and projection for your future. The schools that we offer in CLASS Education receive students from all over the world every year, as well as local students, which allows international integration, this at the same time will allow you to learn more about the culture of the country in which you are.
You should know that each country has its own educational system, however, the school year and semesters are revalidable by the UNAM or SEP. Come to us and know the differences / benefits of the different types of High Schools and decide the best option for you.
By studying an academic year abroad, you can obtain benefits such as:
- Live in a multicultural environment.
- Experience a new lifestyle for yourself.
- Develop new study techniques.
- Perfect another language.
- Get to know the culture of another country.
- Grow your sense of independence and maturity.
- Develop your academic and social potential.
- Expand your resume.
- Make friends from different parts of the world.
- United State of America
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Regular School Year / IB School Year / Semester / Short Term
1st to 5th - Accompanied by an adult
6th to 12th - The student can travel alone
TYPES OF SCHOOLS
- PUBLIC: They are part of a public school district.
- PRIVATE: They are private options with a high percentage of Canadian students.
- INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE: The percentage of student population is at least 50% international students.
- MILITARY: Ideal for students who need a holistic education (mind, body and spirit).
- RELIGIOUS: Catholic, Christian, Jewish and Lutheran schools, which take academic training hand in hand with spiritual.
- ACADEMIAS ESPECIALIZADAS: They offer training in music, arts or the world.
September to January
February to June
September to December
January to April
May to August
- ACADEMIC YEAR:
September to June
- Student residence
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: $ 22,500 - $ 26,950 CAD / year
- INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE SCHOOLS: $ 37,000 - $ 50,000 CAD / year
- PRIVATE SCHOOLS: $ 50,000 CAD / year thereafter
* Sports activities and workshops included in the cost
* The cost will depend on the school of your choice and destination
- Be over 11 years old
- Basic English or French language level
- Minimum GPA of 7.0 (averages below that mentioned, will be subject to authorization from school districts
- Notarized letter
- Student visa
- Valid passport during period of stay
- Letter motives in English
- 3 Letters of recommendation from the school you are in, on letterhead and signed; one by the school principal, one by the mathematics teacher and one by the English teacher
- Report cards for the last 3 years, the one in progress and two previous, issued by the SEP (Not certified)